You are here:
Gartner Outsourcing and Strategic Partnership Summit
Location: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London Date: October 08, 2012 - October 09, 2012
T-Systems is delighted to support the Gartner Outsourcing and Strategic Partnership Summit, which takes place on 8-9 October in London at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
The two-day Summit is the premier gathering of outsourcing professionals charged with improving business success through sourcing excellence and takes place each year in London. This year the keynote presentations include:
- Helen Huntley – Gartner: Outsourcing 2020 – Get Your Vision Right for the Future
- Mark Raskino – Gartner: CEO Concerns in 2012
- Magnus Lindqvist, Futurist and Trendspotter: The Attack of the Unexpected – Trendspotting and Future Thinking in Turbulent Times
- Jon Kirby – CIO AstraZeneca: Leading IS Transformation at AstraZeneca
View the full agenda here.
The Summit will give T-Systems the opportunity to update delegates on our latest innovations and answer questions about how we can help you meet your goals.
- Attend our case study session on 8 October where you can hear Richard Boynett, CIO, Old Mutual Group, describe how he has collaborated with T-Systems in one of South Africa’s largest outsourcing partnerships, to transform his company’s IT infrastructure and reduce operating cost.
- Visit our experts on the show floor to discuss your cloud strategy and see our latest mobility, collaboration innovations.
- Join us for on the main show floor for some traditional German hospitality at our evening networking reception which takes place at the end of the first day of the conference.